What's this all about
Ankara Full Moon
Hash House Harriers
1. Come in your running gear.. or we may stare while you change
2. Don't wear NEW shoes... no more warnings
3. Technology on the hash is frowned upon.. down-downs will be dispensed for violations
4. A fannypack or backpack to carry the following items
a. ID (Kimlik, ppt, or something in case you or we get into trouble with the law
b. Run fee (5 YTL for now)
c. Your car keys if you drive
5. A change of clothes if you smell bad after exercise (storage may be provided in someone else's car)
6. Bring a flashlight, duh we run into the darkness
The trail is usually set with WHITE flour, shredded paper, chalk or anything that lasts more than a few minutes.
Normally*, the marks on one trail will all be of one substance. Sometimes they are not close enough and you will think you are lost... (and you may be lost), or the hare may just be a wanker
Remember when you return to the circle to give the hare an extra down-down.
Bring money for the 'On-On' after the circle, don't leave your fellow hashers to foot your bill.
The on-on is not mandatory, of course, but pay your way, tip your waitstaff, and remember the other
Most trails will be A- A so you will be able to walk from the circle to the on-on OR share a cab for cheap.